1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
The high end foundation I would choose would be Clinique's redness solutions foundation in alabasca. This foundation is really easy to apply and gives great coverage. This foundation is the perfect base if you want to use contouring to give you more of a natural, healthy glow.
The drugstore foundation I would choose would be is Collection's tinted moisturiser in nude. Although this is not a proper foundation, it still gives a light coverage when paired with a good concealer for a more natural look, perfect for hotter days when you want light coverage but you need to skin to breathe as well.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
For me personally, I would have to say that I would probably ignore it completely. With friends and family I would feel comfortable in telling them and I know they would appreciate it. However I would not be able to tell a complete stranger that they had lipstick on their teeth. I would just try not to look to closely and hope that when they do finally notice, that she thinks it has only just happened and that it had not been on there for a while.
3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
The lipstick I would choose would have to be Rimmel's Lasting finish by Kate in number 16 Rossetto. This lipstick has such a creamy texture that it is so easy to apply and the colour is slightly lighter than natural and adds a hint of colour without being too bold. It means that I can put this on and not have to worry, its also such a pretty colour that friends compliment me on it which puts me in a better mood. It only smells great too !!
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and make up differently?
If I could go back in time, I would definitely change my hair colour and style. I would have it cut in a similar style to what I have now, with a bit of layering so that it isn't all one length that ends up just being an uncontrollable chunky mess. With regards to make up I would probably stick to just the tinted moisturiser and mascara as I feel this has given my skin the best possible start as I experimented with make up styles. It meant that whilst my skin was always changing, it stayed quite balanced and I didn't get many break outs, unlike a few friends that turned up caked in orange foundation that clung around the spots like dry patches. However, I would probably add a bit of a neutral eye shadow so that the veins that show on my eyelids would be a bit less visible.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) smile,say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
For me it would definitely have to be answer A. I am always terrible in situations like these. Although this has never happened to me, similar things have and I always feel to shy to say anything, especially if they have worked hard on something.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which "do it all" palette do you pack in your make up bag.
I wouldn't really say I am a owner of a "do it all" palette really. However I do have a couple of statement essentials that I can just grab whenever I need to. These are Clinique double ended lipgloss and mascara, perfect for fitting in that tidy bag on a night out. My Collection tinted moisturiser to give my skin a natural glow and my Maybelline 24 hour tattoo eye cream in a natural colour.
7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
My L'Oreal super sleek heat protect spray. Since using this product over the last couple of months I have found that my hair is a lot smoother and more controllable and it has also improved on my hair colour as well by giving it an extra shine.
8. Your friend borrows your make up and returns it in awful condition. Do you A) Just pretend you haven't noticed B) Ask them to repurchase it or C) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.
I personally have one rule... I never let my friends use my make up. This goes back to when I was at school and I used to see friends borrow each others lip glosses and mascara's. This quickly turned into wide spread conjunctivitis that put me off sharing for life! So therefore if a friend wanted to borrow something I would probably let them have it and buy myself a new one. However if they returned it to me in awful condition I wouldn't say anything but simply throw it away and buy new.