1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
On average I normally have about five or six a day and I always have to have one sweetener in each cup.
2. Favourite part of your roast?
My favourite part has to be the roast potatoes, with mint or apple sauce coming a close second.
3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
This has to be chocolate digestives, although I always end up losing them in the tea.
4. Favourite quintessentially british past time?
Afternoon tea with scones, jam and cream ... Yum
5. Favourite word?
Argy-bargy, meaning haven't an argument or fight
6. Cockney rhyming slang?
Haven't heard a dickybird, meaning I haven't heard anything
7. Favourite sweet?
Without a doubt mint humbugs!!
8. What would your pub be called?
The vintage arms as I love all things vintage
9. No.1 British person?
Kate Middleton, I love her classic elegant style and think she has brought a bit of modern glamour to the royal family
10. Favourite shop/restaurant?
My favourite shop has to be Primark as you can find lots of different things there that are really affordable
11. What British song pops into your head?
This has to be steps - 5, 6, 7,8 my childhood song!
I absolutely love marmite sandwiches with lots of butter but I don't like it on anything else like toast.