At the start of each new year, we all make little resolutions that we normally break my the end of the first week. Instead, I thought I would make a list of things I would like to achieve to make sure the year doesn't just pass me by...
1. I would like to make more time to spend with those I care about
2. I want to save some money every month for the future
3. I would like to learn how to drive
4. I would like to visit places within the local area, that we have always drove past but never been to, so that I can find out more about the place I call home
5. I would like to trace my family tree and find out where I came from
6. I would like to de-clutter my room so that I can open my door wide
7. I would like to create a colourful garden in the front and back - one to be proud of
8. I would like to go on one of the simulators found at the air shows
9. I would like to travel and see the city of Bath
10. I would like to take better care of my health
11. I would like to become braver to people and be able to say what I think of people within reason
So this is what I want to achieve in 2015 and I hope in a years time I will be able to look back and check off each item on the list.