I was born in 1994
2. Do you have any pictures of yourself from when you were younger? If you do, show them.
When I was growing up my dad was a professional photographer so there are hundreds of photos of me growing up. However, my favourite has to be this one...
3. What TV shows did you grow up watching?
When I was really young I used to love watching Playstop with Peggy Patch. But as I got a bit older my favourite show was Tracy Beaker.
4. What did you want to be when you grow up and do you still want to be that?
I always wanted to be part of the Air Cabin Crew when I was growing up as I love flying however I am too short so although I would still love to do it, it is not currently possible.
5. What were your favorite toys to play with?
I used to love playing with dolls and Barbies and used to have loads of accessories to go with them. I had the house, campervan and plane!
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that you can remember doing?
I was at an airshow in the vintage section and wanted to sit down. I saw this wall and went over to sit down on it, only to find that it was a fake wall and moved as I sat down so I felt backwards.
7. Three songs you loved to listen to as a child.
I was a big Spice Girls fan so it would have to be Wannabe. I also loved the Barney 'I Love You' song and Elvis's Wooden Heart.
8. What was one funny thing you dressed up as for Halloween when you were younger?
I dressed up as the tooth fairy complete with foil teeth. Thankfully there are no photos of this!
9. Are there any special things you've kept from when you were a child?
Barney has always been in my life for as long as I can remember. Even now when I travel anywhere I take him with me as a tradition. He even has to wear a t-shirt to hide where he is threadbare.
10. What was something weird you used to do as a child?
I used to suck my toes, something I am happy to say I soon grew out of!
11. How is the world now different from how it was like when you were a child?
There is so much technology now that a lot of kids these days seem to spend their time on computers or Ipads and watching tv. When I was younger I used to spend my time playing out in the street with my friends. The only time I would come in was for tea or when the street lights came on.
Until next time