My Autumn Goals
Hello everyone, Sorry for the lack of blog posts recently. I have no excuse - I simply haven't felt in the mood to write or even edit video's on my YouTube channel. I think I have been suffering from some Autumn/Winter blues so I thought I would share with you some of my Autumn goals to get myself back on track.
- Ironically blog more regularly
- Blog about any topic I want to, not just sticking to a particular theme
- Spend less - I know I say this every time, but I did so well during the Spring and Summer that I really want to keep it up
- Try new make up and skin care products - I seem to be sticking to my old faithfuls but I really want to try new things
- Enjoy being outdoors more - especially before the horrible weather creeps in
- Sell, Sell, Sell - I really want to put more items on eBay, as I have a huge box of things waiting to go up there but I never have the motivation to do it
- Make the most of my mornings - I want to get back into a routine of waking up at a certain time so that I can achieve more before I head out to work
- Try out new hairstyles - I always end up sticking my hair up in a basic ponytail just to keep it out of my face but I really want to try out new looks.
- Write more blog posts before the day they are due to go up! I used to be really good at this and work a couple of weeks in front so that I always had a new post available to go up but I seem to be always behind these days
- Keep up my fitness routine so that I can loose some more weight and tone up before all the Christmas treats arrive!
What are you goals for the season? I'd love to know so leave me a comment or tweet me.
Until next time