1. What us your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love all the lovely food that is suddenly in the shops, especially the cheeses, biscuits and chocolates. I also love how everything is sparkly and pretty looking.
2. What is your favourite make up look for the festive season?
I love a bit of simple glittery eye shadow with a nice red or plum lip.
3. Real tree or artificial one?
As much as I would love a real one, I don't think I would be able to cope with the mess!
4. Do you open your presents on Christmas morning or evening?
I normally open my stocking when I wake up in the morning and then open any other presents after we have watched the Queen's speech.
5. What is your favourite Christmas film?
ooohh this is a difficult one... I think I would have to say either The Holiday or Elf.
6. What is your favourite festive food?
Pigs in blankets, its the only time I really have them.
7. What tops your tree?
A fairy that we have had for most of my life.
8. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Not really, although I guess you could say it is the day we prepare for everyone coming over. The party food is cooking, we are asking around the family if they have any spare chairs because we never have enough - that kind of thing.
9. Giving or receiving presents?
I personally prefer giving, because I love being able to look around the shops and choose something you think they will like. Then getting to wrap it all nicely and give it to them.
10. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I have always loved God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, but there is nothing better than belting fairy tale of New York out when you have been sipping at cocktails.
I hope you have enjoyed this little festive post. I tag my best friend Ellie from Beauty By Ellie x who if you haven't already, I suggest you check her blog out. I also tag all of you reading this - I'd love to hear your responses.
Until next time