1. Buy a driving experience - I haven't met a man yet that wouldn't mind driving super fast around a race track and there are some amazing deals at the moment.
2. If driving is not their thing why not buy another adrenaline experience, again there are loads of great options available to choose from.
3. No matter how many Lynx sets they got for Christmas, they can always do with some more as they will hardly ever go out and buy their own.
4. If they are particular about what products they use, why not get them a couple items from their favourite brand.
5. Music and movies are always a great choice. Why not wrap it up with a popcorn cup and some popcorn and make it into a cosy night in.
6. Buy a game. Whether its a video game or a board game, they inner child in them will always come through.
7. Book an adventure weekend away. Maybe try glamping, then your getting the best of both worlds. Your man can show off his masculine 'I love camping' side and you can still get a little luxury.
8. Take a trip down memory lane. Maybe visit a place you went to when your first got together or a place that holds many special memories together. If not visit some place new and make new memories.
I hope this has given you a little inspiration!
Until next time