1. What is your favourite candle scent?
It would have to be midsummer's night by Yankee Candles, I'm obsessed with it!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Probably somebody like Lisa Eldridge so that she could teach me new make up techniques
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Maybe somebody like Prince Harry because he is always up for a laugh
4. How old do you think you will be when you get married?
Somewhere between 27 & 30 I would like to think.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
My parents are definitely hoarders, I just hope it doesn't rub off on me too much!
6. Can you do the splits?
Nope, I don't think I would even try
7. How old were you when you learnt to ride a bike?
I think I was about 4 or 5 and I remember learning to ride by going up and down our street. There were several of us learning at the same time so it was a good laugh!
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
2 - the Mediterranean and the Bristol Channel
9. How many countries have you visited?
8 - Malta, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Albania, Tenerife, Egypt, Madeira. I have made several trips to the Greek islands though such Crete, Kos, Corfu, Rhodes, Naxons, Paros
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Nope but my dad used to be in the RAF
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I really like names such as Bella or Maddie
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Its tradition in our family to reuse boys names so it would probably but something Like Jack or George.
13. What's the worst grade you got in a test?
I got D in Art for my GCSEs
14. What was your favourite tv show as a kid?
When I was really young I used to like things such as Playstop & Barney. As I got a bit older it was definitely Tracey Beaker.
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
I only ever dressed up as a witch. The same hat, wig and cape came out each year.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I read a few chapters of the prisoners of Azkaban but that was the only one and I never actually finished it.
17. Would you rather have an American or British accent?
I'm not really that keen on the American twang so definitely the British accent.
18. Did your mother go to university?
No, it was never an option for my mum. As soon as she left school, she went out to work.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Although both of my grandads died quite a while ago, neither of my nans ever thought of meeting anyone else so I would say that they are still married.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No but I would like to learn some form of self defence because I think its important.
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
Of course - Who doesn't!
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
It would have been Brean Leisure Park when I was about 3. We spent a week on holiday there and it was were I first learnt to swim.
23. What language besides your native one would you like to be fluent in?
I would love to learn either Greek or German because I think they are both interesting. I tried French when I was younger but I just couldn't understand it.
24. Do you spell the colour grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
He will hate me for saying it but he has a bald patch at the back of his head.
26. Do you know any triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I've never watched The Notebook so I would have to say Titanic.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes, once but the spices didn't agree with me so I have never tried it again since.
29. What's the name of your favourite restaurant?
I don't really have a particular favourite but you can't go wrong with somewhere like Pizza Express
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers etc)
32. What would your parents have named you if you had been the opposite gender?
I think it would have been something like Charlie
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Not a specific one but different people call me different things.
34. Who is your favourite person in the world?
There is no way that I could choose just one person but I would definitely say that I have always and will always look up to my Grandad, who would go out of his way to help others and make sure other people were always cared for.
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
Living in the countryside for sure. It doesn't take long to reach local cities but at least, at the end of the day when I go home, its peaceful and relaxing.
36. Can you whistle?
Sometimes I can but not all the time.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No, I have to be in complete darkness else I can't sleep
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I don't really have anything to eat, instead, I have a yogurt drink every morning.
39. What medical conditions do you have?
Just low blood pressure and a Gluten intolerance (I can eat things with Gluten, just not in huge portions)
40. How many times have you been to hospital?
4 times I think
41. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes but it was years ago - probably when it first came out!
42. Where do you buy your jeans?
It used to always be from Matalan but I have recently discovered a range from New Look which fit really well.
43. What was the last compliment you got?
I can't actually remember at the moment.
44. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
About 90% of the time I do
45. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Basic PG Tips all the way!
46. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I would say it has to be around 25 pairs
47. What religion will your raise your children to be?
I won't impress any religion on them but I will hope that they will accept that everyone is entitled to choose and if they wanted to choose a religion, I wouldn't try to stop them.
48. How old were you when you realised Santa wasn't real?
I must have been about 9 or 10 so it took quite a while.
49. Why do you have a blog?
Because I love it as a hobby and it comes with a great community too!
50. Name 5 of your favourite albums ever
Ed Sheeran - Divide
Jessica Simpson - Do you know
James Blunt - The Afterlove
Linkin Park - One more light
All of the NOW albums too!
I tag Beauty By Ellie & anyone else who wants to do it. Make sure you leave links to your answers in the comments and also make sure you check out Ems blog which is linked at the top of this post.
Where else to find me
Until next time